WORK IMMERSION SEND- OFF CEREMONY


      Work Immersion Send- off Ceremony symbolizes that we, Senior High School students, the apprentices, were ready and well- prepared to work for our chosen job. During the ceremony, there was a recognition of students by strands and candle lighting that indicates to light our way towards our journey to discovering ourselves. As a Senior High School student, I experienced a lot of changes especially in academics, facilities, etc. Additionally, every Senior High students knew that the implementation of another two- year in high school has so many flaws. But, with this ceremony I realized that I am blessed to be one of the students who were given an opportunity to be a part of the K- 12 curriculum.

            Attending the send- off ceremony together with my parents was great; to have that experience felt like I have completed the half of my journey as a student and knowing that I can able to immerse means I am taking the next journey of my life which is to work or learning to be independent. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INAKALA: IACAT ANTI- HUMAN TRAFFICKING MUSIC VIDEO CONTEST ENTRY

IMMERSION: 18 Things I Learned