SENIORS' GRADUATION BALL: That's Amore


THAT’S AMORE
            Senior’s Graduation Ball was to celebrate the end of your academic life, a celebration of your 6- year hard work in high school, a goodbye to your lifelong friends, also, to celebrate your next step in life. It should be celebrated by the students willingly and not forcedly; it is forcedly by means of additional points.  
Hearing an announcement that said Senior High students was having a graduation ball was exciting, but hearing that giving additional grades or points to those who will join the ball was a little bit of disappointment. I understand that some teachers wanted to give additional points in return to those who gave effort, cooperation, and time for the Ball, but it for me, it was unnecessary because those students who danced, mingled, and partied have received their satisfaction as a reward for their overall expenses. On the other hand, some of the students were forcedly joined the Ball because of the grades and not to socialize and party.

Besides all the negative aspects, the entire night was amazing, the food, the music, the program, and the stage was impressive. The faculty and staffs surely made their best to prepare the venue and the entire night to be spectacular and memorable as it was the first Senior High Graduation Ball. Speaking of memorable, the most unforgettable and unexpected thing happened to me was the award I received which is the Scene Stealer. I did not expect to receive one of the awards because honestly, I don't like parties, so I did not found myself amusing, I am not good with heels, and I am uncomfortable wearing make-up or dress, so I was not prepared for my outfit for that night and since I don't like dresses, that makes me decided to wear a comfortable outfit which is a suit bought form  ukay- ukay (very affordable, practical) and I did not expect it was eye-catching. I guess sometimes being different is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORK IMMERSION SEND- OFF CEREMONY

INAKALA: IACAT ANTI- HUMAN TRAFFICKING MUSIC VIDEO CONTEST ENTRY

IMMERSION: 18 Things I Learned