ENTREPRENEURIAL MIND: 6TH WEEK OF DISCUSSION

     Every step I made, my heart races faster

     Every number I heard I wish I could reverse time

    But every beat of my heart speaks for it

    It made me anxious every time I made closer to you

    I may look calm but I’m screaming inside

             And finally, you said my name

    Panting and sweating like I finished a marathon

   I went to you and presented the best of me

I was nervous during the pitching, though I am not the presenter of the group but still, because I thought the panels won’t like our proposal. I thought we they will suggest another product to be proposed to them in the next presentation, but they didn’t and that made me glad. They said it’s better to have a graphic design so that they can visualize the product’s features and functions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORK IMMERSION SEND- OFF CEREMONY

INAKALA: IACAT ANTI- HUMAN TRAFFICKING MUSIC VIDEO CONTEST ENTRY

IMMERSION: 18 Things I Learned