Entrepreneurial Mind: 4th Week of Discussion

The day was a rainbow but suddenly turned to gray. Maybe the weather empathized with me. I tucked-in my shirt. I straightened my posture. I emptied my mind from negative thoughts. I walked in front of the class with my heart pounding; trying to catch my breath. I was the presenter of this time.
I presented our business proposals
Answered lots of questions
Accepted some suggestions
Embraced criticisms
Brainstormed
        Opened-up to new developments

These general details that I’ve presented sounds easier, yes it is. It is easier if it would not be a business proposal if it’s only an idea, just an idea. But it’s not. It needs to be a thorough planning and execution since it is a business proposal to be implemented in the public market. The suggestions are good for improvement, but the alteration in your product− the design, the features, the value, and the cost, requires a lot of work, time, and planning. Although we have these problems on lending our resources to this project, we manage to adapt the improvements what they think the customer need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORK IMMERSION SEND- OFF CEREMONY

INAKALA: IACAT ANTI- HUMAN TRAFFICKING MUSIC VIDEO CONTEST ENTRY

IMMERSION: 18 Things I Learned